Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2010, 12:27 AM
pauly p
Cruiser

I was on vacation in Hawaii with my folks. they went out dining and dancing and I cruised the grounds of the hotel. Two men of around 50 struck up a little conversation with me from their back patio and soon invited me to sit with them. They saif they were going to go swim at the pool and asked if Id like to join them. I had no suit and told them so and Id have to meet them there. One of them told me they had suits lying on the bed and to use one of them. I said sure and walked to their bed and dropped my shorts to pot one on. No sooner was I bare assed they both entered in the bedroom naked and smiling. They had changed their minds about swimming I guess. I had fooled around with a few men 3 times before but nothing this private. One positioned me on the bed on my back and soon had a mouth wrapped around my cock. As much as I liked it I wanted, no needed, to experience sucking. I had a tough time with the one that had an extra big cock and I was gagging a little but before it got too difficult he shot his come in my mouth. I spit it out imediately and they both "boooed" me, Teh guy with the smaller dick coached me well and told me that I should try to swallow his load. When he came I was able to catch it and eventually swallowed it. They both cheered when I did. they rewarded me with cock worship and entry to their hot receptive man holes.
Quote |