Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2010, 07:01 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpaul100 View Post
Hi Sextile, brilliant information, I am very new to Bangkok, but into the cinema stuff, both straight and gay. I tried to find the cinema in China town tonight....found the hotel no problem at all, but trawled up and down opposite it, and found nothing.....can you help there at all.

I have another question, as I am struggling to find these places (however it is early days, I won't give in easily) how many adult cinemas straight and gay do you think there are in the City.

Thanks in anticipation for you reply......please if anyone can add, please do............I am looking forward to this.....Paul
I also had a hard time finding the place 6 months ago. From what I remember, you have to walk back into an open store area and the entrance is in some corner in the back right. You then walk up stairs.
Quote |