Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2010, 07:50 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

For this last trip, I had good contacts with a lot of Thai from gayromeo. I was selective--nobody with a femmy picture, and they must give me some idea what kind of work they do or what they study. I narrowed it down to 10 or 15. One guy was very very interested and we immediately met when I arrived there and we got together another time. He was the best. I actually met another 3 -- but I had to reject one on meeting him because he was not my type (I knew I should have rejected him a lot earlier). What I don't like is the Thai who will say, sure, they're interested in meeting, and then when I got to Bangkok and called them, they had no idea who I was, and then it was a bunch of text-messages (or missed calls) back and forth. I hate texting (I can hardly even do it). That first Thai told me he met a farang on gayromeo who is going to visit in October (he already has a boyfriend in Chiang Mai), yet he calls this Thai guy EVERY day just for a quick update (they never even met). I had to sit through one such call in my hotel room and it was pathetic--the American kept asking the Thai if everything was okay, and what's the matter--and I had no perception that the Thai was even in any hurry to get off the phone. I told the Thai to just dump that weirdo--it's all just a total waste of time. I'd say generally it was worth it to try to meet guys on gayromeo, but one must be disciplined (and avoid endless useless chat) and while in Bangkok, make it simple--do you want to meet sometime or not? I kept all my options open and met nice guys other ways, too. The Thai guy told me about two other sites I'll check out (he says they're better people). I heard from another farang who got fed up with gayromeo and deleted his profile. This Thai guy also deleted his. So there must be a lot of aggravation on there. My impression is that it's a bunch of weird farangs chasing after Thai with phony charm, etc. And it was weird how most of the Thai on there (even apparently educated ones) could hardly communicate even the most basic things on the phone.
Quote |