Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2010, 12:20 AM
Travellerdave
Cruiser

Hi Guys I'm a new member of this board. As a regular visitor to Pattaya I've read this thread with great interest and excitement as I will be there next week. During my March visit I went to Happy Boys a few times. I had to pay to go upstairs with a boy but it was money well spent - got sucked to completion. Wanted to be rimmed but he said that boss would not allow.
Another gogo, not mentioned in this tread is Euro Boys in the central part of Sunee. Nice selection of boys, including some fems, dancing in cute white lace-up briefs. If you need a short-time room they have a real nice one up the Soi.
I go often to the Dongtan Beach in the afternoon. Very pleasant atmosphere but not 100% gay these days. If you are looking for a boy the standard seems to vary day to day. Somedays virtually no attractive ones, but other days you see a parade of hotties sometimes wearing brief bright speedos. Poppers on sale.
i'm an older guy tending towards fems/twinks but occasionally likes to be bottom to muscle men. Love to hook up with similar for friendship during my next visit starting 22/7/10.
Quote |