Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2010, 08:20 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Cruising Sauna I

I checked out Cruising Sauna I about 2 weeks ago--I think it was a Thursday evening. 1448/6-7 Phahonyothin Rd. (on other side of the main road from Major Cineplex Ratchayothin shopping mall), phone 02-930-3538 (it is a very short distance down a wide soi (square)--which soi (square) is just north of a cross-over bridge)--you go down the soi a short distance, and sauna is on your right). It seems to be a local sauna. Interestingly, I saw signs for a naval training center nearby. I think it's 6 floors. There are at least two hidden maze areas (it took me a while to discover them). I had limited action with a masculine, built, Thai around 35. What was weird about this place is very few people were connecting--it was like they were all terrified of being seen connecting with anyone else. I never saw people so secretive about going into a room with someone else. I was the only farang, and it seems this place is Thai-for-Thai (and younger at that).

A farang recommended this place to me--but I think he just went there on weekends. He said they have all-nude days (which is when he went).

I took skytrain to Mo Chit and then made the mistake of taking a taxi (it was gridlock even after 6:30). I paid the taxi driver, hopped out, and took a motorcycle taxi which was a lot faster. I couldn't find the sauna, and the motorcycle boys I talked with didn't know about it. I had one use my phone to call the sauna, and, greatfully, I paid him to take me there (he still had some difficulty finding it).

You can also take MRT to Phahol yothin or even Lad Phrao, and then proceed north. Major Cineplex is near Elephant Tower. From Lad Phroa, you will have less traffic if you go north on Ratchadephisek Rd. (which winds over to Phahonyothin Rd.), or you can go from Mo Chit (BRT stop) or Phaholyothin (MRT stop) and go north on Phaholyothin Rd.
Quote |