Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Saphan Kwai Bars?
View Single Post
Old 21st July 2010, 11:51 AM
llz
Cruiser

Last time I was in Saphan Kway was last November so I cannot tell how it is now. You will like it if you can do without fem boys as this is an almost unknown species in this area. – although most boys are OK for "do everything".

I can confirm what has been written above about Be High. Boys are not always to my taste so I did not "off" guys from there very often. I like to have a drink or two and a chat with a boy when I am going back to my hotel which is very close ; it seems it would be better to go early to have a wider choice. Gogo-boys double as waiters as there are no other staff except for one doorman and one cashier – I guess. The lad who brings your drink often tries to sit with you but no pressure for having a drink or for an off.

There is now only one host-bar without karaoke : Charmming – only gay bar on the northern side of Pradiphat Road. They always have a large stable of guys (best time about 10 pm) and more than often very cute ones if you like them like thai people like them : manly, clear-skinned with vey nice faces and bodies. Some English is spoken among the staff and the boys if you are lucky. This bar has been said to have closed on one of the gay farang webboards but it seems to be open and like before.

Other bars are more or less karaokes, but do not be shy and enter them even if you do not dare singing. All but one are located in the same soi as Be High – first soi on your left coming from Phahonyothin Road. All are hit-and-miss places and according to the place and the time of the evening, you could find available gems waiting for you, as well as feeling completely lost among a bunch of drunken chinese-thai well-to-do trying to badly sing-a-song. Street Boy and the next-door bar seemed to be the most farang-friendly but most will welcome you. Much further is (was ?) Talent which is also run as a karaoke with friendly people and nice boys.

English spoken in most bars at least by one of the mamasans.

Pradiphat Road is very lively at night with many foodstalls and great restaurants brimmed with thai locals, and has everything you want during the day ; this is why Saphan Kway is the place I always stay when in Bangkok.

See Dreadedned's map for location details. Short time rooms available in the area, Saphan Kway BTS station within walking distance.
Quote |