Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2010, 10:56 AM
waile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- Y'day., (21st.), in between my visits to THE MALL - BANG KAPI, (the filling in the sandwich, as it were.), I went to WHITE HOUSE MASSAGE, wch. I visited last many months ago - it does seem to have dropped-OFF the CFS. RADAR., doesn't it?
- Dir'ns.: vide supra this thread, posting #121., wch shews how this thread, like Topsy, has just growed!
- ETA.: 14.25.hrs.;
- Khun A - mngr. - is there still, but this time seemed to be a little pre-occupied to spare me - a customer - much att'n.;
- 90mins'. oil-massage before 17.oo.hrs. is still 500.Bh.; there is a 500.Bh. MINIMUM TIP. policy now;
- Just three masseurs on duty at that time, although MORE would arrive later on. Khun Bird no longer works there;
- I chose khun Kim, the one who brought me a glass of cool water & slippers: 25YO.; from BKK.; one of eight children; slightly built and with a pale/chinese looking skin color; learnt basics of massage from his physio-therapist parents; studying computer arts at R'haeng. Uni. and designed the tattoo on his left shoulder himself for prof. application.
- For other two masseurs: one was, I'd guestimate, well into his 30s+.; well muscled body and tattooed. The other looked somewhat insignificant;
- UPstairs to one of four massage-rooms: en suite shower etc. room; massage table did not have cut-out for one's head;
- Basically a good massage with use of fingers & thumbs and forearms, but the body-to-body massage was not so good; att'n. paid to those places upon wch. the sun ... ;
- Khun Kim did not join me in the shower either pre or post massage;
- Total time from entering to leaving the massage room was just 95mins..

-- I realize that it's all to easy to put-on one's rose-tinted glasses*, but I had the feeling that that place had lost its edge; however I could not put my finger on any precise detail(s);
- Possibly I'll return, but - unlike previously - am in no gt. hurry to do so.

--* 'Love is sweeter the second time around.' - or so the song would have us believe - but, unfortunately, I cannot write the same about my return visit.
does anyone know where Khun Bird is working now?
Quote |