Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy
Thread: Nature Boy
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2010, 09:04 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today, (23rd.), evening - it being the last day of my 'Pink tkt.', (tee rak having been away on some school-pjt. in SURAT THANI.) - I decided to visit NATURE BOY, to wch. I've not been for a long time.
- ETA.: approx. 21.15.hrs.;
- drinks at 150.Bh.;
- I was their only customer during my stay there;
- Initially I shooed-away all of the seven boyz who were there; no need to rush matters, I thought - let's see what's on offer!
- After some time I chose #12. to join me: their only blonde boi: khun Oh; 20.YO. from BKK. area; has worked there just a couple of weeks; speaks v. little English;
- Gradually we were joined by others wanting to participate in the fun - and possibly secure a TIP. as well? Amongst those was the young man with a large tattoo across his chest;
- After a while khun Oh pulled-down his briefs, stood-up and allowed me to smoke him: an avg. size & unc'cised. cock and a pleasurable enough smoke, I thought;
- I noticed , on being presented with the bill, that I was charged for three drinks, although I had bought but two. No point in making a fuss - but, although I gave TIPs. to the boyz, I left no TIP. for the barman.
Quote |