Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Saphan Kwai Bars?
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2010, 12:31 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Went there several times about eighteen months ago because of one sweet young man who has since found a farang sweetheart who has since taken him Australia (lucky to get a visa, but of course best wishes to them both):

1. Nice set up, new fresh rooms not big but not too small, nice shower facility in each room.

2. Every time I visited the troup of boys (usually about 10 in total) had 90% changed, although always quite nice sellection.

3. Front desk staff / manager always changing also, but always very polite and helpful.

Beware of the very loud very direct very obvious career gatoeys who frequent the very close by hotel in the same small, dead end, soi. To me they are just obnoxious but some like this style of course. Their choice, each to his own.

I drove there several times (as mentioned above, about 18 months ago), quickly learned to be sure to insist on a parking slip, otherwise parking attendant will try for a big overcharge quickly backed up by the loud rude demanding gatoey.
Quote |