Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2010, 02:40 AM
KhunTST
Cruiser

In last few weeks I have visited both the Saphan Kwai and Prince Theatres (near Saphan Taksin BTS).

Sapahn Kwai - Both visits here were at the weekend, one sun and the following sat. As usual at the weekend this place rocks. A curious sight really... a whole picture theatre full of people - 99% male & 1%TG perpetually looking for that great place to sit down!

There is a good atmosphere here most days. Plenty of the hard stuff to be had. You can also pick up a 200 baht hooker at the entrance to or in the bog. All quite business like and unhassled. The only problem I had was being pursued briefly by a chunky fellow with an orange T-shirt with No. 83 on it. The dogged pursuit of income (his) put me off but you never make a fuss. A minor irritation. Leo's 35 baht at the front counter are chilled to perfection.

The Prince - Not able to get into it here as I used to once. I'm sure this is just me and not a reflection on this haggard ol' dame (I'm referring to the theatre). With so many other busier spots it slips down my list. But it may suit others who want a quieter back water.
Quote |