Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 28th July 2010, 04:01 AM
Asians4me
Cruiser

Thanks for that Yannawa! Yes, have seen one or two 'normal' looking guys when I pass by there. Maybe a good way to describe them as Farm Boy types

But can anyone help? My tastes may be unusual but I am really into guys with what I would call the 'Natural' look - no gel, no hairspray and the look that they had 10-15 years ago - a bit on the longer side that blew in the wind and they could just shake their heads when they came out of the shower and their hair looked great! Thai guys have natuarally beautiful hair but these styles today mostly are a turn off for me and probably others out there!

How about some suggestions for where an old fart like me can find this type - whether it be massage venues, bars, or just walking around to enjoy the eye candy. Getting too old to outwait the return of the old days since things seem to recycle, so to speak, every 20 or 30 years!!! BTW, not into ladyboys or fems - I am a gay man who likes MEN (at least outward appearing - what we do when the doors are closed is a different and private thing.)
Quote |