Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Soi Nana Nua - Little Africa
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2010, 10:20 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYNakedTop View Post
With all due respect (and I mean that sincerely), as a long time resident here in Thailand, I am not sure what you mean by "Thai manners of ethics" as compared to Africans.

Are you praising the assumption of many Thai guys that within three sentences of meeting you are expected to pay their rent? furnish them with new wardrobes? pay for the father's medical care? their grandparent's funeral?
No, I mean their largely gracious appreciation of what-ever help you can give them, from a simple bowl of noodles to financial help when they are struggling to pay the rent. The "special assistance' ambit claims you refer to are just part of the thai /farang game. If you say no they still love you, sleep with you and care for you. "Duu lair khrub" is a phrase I often hear. You gotta love 'em, even when they are playing their games with you. I can afford to be taken for the odd ride - and I neither dislike nor resent them for it. The "phii -nong" structure exists between them and I've seen boys with very little giving their last 100 bt to younger friends without a thought for themselves. In truth they probably fail to understand that we , who have so much, winge so much about sharing our good fortune with our friends and lovers. None of us appreciate being ripped off, but I have to admit to receiving more in kind from 20 years of playing around here than I have given.
Quote |