Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Soi Nana Nua - Little Africa
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2010, 04:58 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Is Little Africa area around Sukhumvit Soi 1 to Soi 3? I've also noticed a lot of arabs at night around Sukhumvit 21 (maybe tourists?). Also, does it spill over to the other side of Sukhumvit Rd.? Is it a combination of arab and African? I always thought it was really a Muslim thing--not so much a race thing--more like Sukhumvit Soi 3 area is little Islam. A lot of men in that area look young and very hot--almost like Bangkok attracts the hot ones.

If I met a nice hot black or arab, I would have no problem going with him. But my prejudice (and past experiences with blacks in the U.S.) says that blacks would be more likey to ask for money up front and not really perform, or talk about a price and not really perform--and many can't even get hard, or it takes forever to cum (if they can). But I've almost never had a bad experience with a black. My worst experiences (I don't want to go into detail) have been with young whites, and a very few hispanics. But a young black (U.S.) would be more likely to have a viscious, violently assaulting verbal reaction.
Quote |