Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2010, 07:47 PM
antony x
Cruiser

When I was a young man and a newbie at that I had heard about this road in the woods not too far from my home and I thought about going for months and then I decided to go there. It was night and it was a dirt road and there was a wide spot where you parked. My first time there I didn't get out cuz it was a little scary and I also didn't know what I was supposed to do anyway. It took less than a minute for a man to open the passenger door, sat down, undid my pants and sucked me to completion. The whole event probably took less tahn 5 minutes and away I went. I did this twice again with pretty much the same result althought the 3rd time the guy pulled his pants down and wanted me to suck him but after I came I wasn't too interested. The 4th time was different. I parked and then a car pulled up and parked right in front of me. This older man walked up to my window and looked me over and asked if I wanted to take a little walk behind some trees he was pointing at. I said something to express my concern and he assured me we wouldn't do anything I wasn't comfortable with. I got out!

I followed him and there was a small cleared off area and he dropped a blanket down and started to strip. So I did too. I had no idea how thrilling this was to be naked outdoors. He told me to lay down and he started to suck me. He said he was going to suck me very wet and sloppy so I could fuck him. I couldn't quite believe I heard what he said but I know my cock turned to steel. The next thing I know he was on his back with his legs spead up and out and I mounted him and thrusted maybe 10 times befre I couldn't hold back. I felt satisfied but I wanted to suck him and suck him I did. He knew I was a rookie and told me what he liked. Soon I was in a nice rhythm and had made up my mind I was going to swallow this great guy who let me sink my cock into him for the very first time. He soon pushed my head in his crotch and came a bunch in my mouth. It felt and tasted odd but no big deal I swallowed.

Weird thing is I didn't like sucking and swallowing after that unless I fucked first.

Not so much anymore
Quote |