Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Soi Nana Nua - Little Africa
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2010, 07:52 PM
df
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
I can afford to be taken for the odd ride - and I neither dislike nor resent them for it. The "phii -nong" structure exists between them and I've seen boys with very little giving their last 100 bt to younger friends without a thought for themselves. In truth they probably fail to understand that we , who have so much, winge so much about sharing our good fortune with our friends and lovers. None of us appreciate being ripped off, but I have to admit to receiving more in kind from 20 years of playing around here than I have given.
I couldn't agree more. I have to admit that I am being more than frugal, paying more than B1200 tip for a not-bad-happy-ending massage is too much but without blinking my eyes for a casual dinner over B2500 for two in Hong Kong.
Quote |