Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - San Suk Sauna Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2010, 07:12 AM
KhunTST
Cruiser

San Suk Sauna Pattaya

Not sure if I have got the spelling right (may be it should be 'suck') and could not find an up to date thread on this. I went a couple of times last week in the afternoon. Admission B180. Both very hot days so everything was glowing by the time I reached the entrance a pleasant down hilll stroll from the Jomtien Beach Road (?Thepraya). I came down Soi 11 which did not have the guy with tuk tuk on it who obligingly runs you down. Mai pen rai. I do have 2 legs, after all.

Ground floor has steam room where there is action from early afternoon. I could hear the slurping. There is a pool, sauna and delightful indoor/outdoor area with restaurant sets or armchairs, take your pick. Order a drink or whatever. If you get bored go to the first floor where there is a darkened area, a couple of mazes. Well its not all that dark and there are many nice little pieces wandering looking for the big bad wolf!

The next level up and the one above are obviously for cruising later in the evening when yours truly has his face planted up the bum of some bit at Krazy Dragon or at home in bed with his hot chocolate. Either could happen but this area is definitely an after dark one.

So what happened to me. I ended up with a number who claimed to be from Cambodia. A lovely fellow. We played hide the sausage for a bit. A very pleasant experience.

All in all this is a really pleasant place. I know its a bit out of the way but it is really worth a visit!
Quote |