Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - San Suk Sauna Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2010, 06:36 AM
KhunTST
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/i]

SANSUK SAUNA & GH.,
- addr.: Thappraya rd., soi 11., moo 10.,
Nong prue, BANGLAMUNG, Chonburi 20260..
- loc'n.: If going there by tpt. all sois are clearly sign-posted. Along soi 11. there is a large and Middle-Eastern type of two-storied house - earth-brown in color with windows etc. outlined in white - and flying a very, very large and unmissable Thai flag!
In fact this 'large middle eastern mansion has about 5 levels. Have a look at this photo

large middle eastern mansion
It covers the whole block between Sois 9 & 11. The courtesy tuk tuk is parked at the top of this soi, Soi 9. I walked down Soi 11 which of course looks at the backside of the middle easter whatever it is... By the way what is this?!?

As regards clientele. On the two occasions I was there, there were a reasonable number of Thai twink types, quite a few other Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Singaporeans I guess) and of course the expected potaters some more nobbly than others but of absolutely no interest to this spud!
Quote |