Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2010, 05:44 PM
bearfun1
Cruiser

First time swallow...

OK.. I am Bi, (married). A friend (who I knew was gay, but who didn't know I was Bi) and I had a job cleaning a local discount store. One week we were told we'd have to work nights, locked in the store, to strip and wax the floor. This was, thank god, before there were security cameras everywhere. It so happened there was a traveling photographer working the store that week also. We were on lunch break one night, and the talk turned to sex, and how we both liked it in public. One thing led to another, and the next thing I knew I was in women's panties and slip from off the shelf running around the store, otherwise naked. We got together at the photographer's spot near the rear of the store, both hard as rocks. I had him sit on the fancy prop sofa where the photog. would set up his subjects, and pretend I was taking his pic while he was rubbing his hard cock. I came out from behind the camera to "set up the next shot". I had him lie back with his eyes closed like he was ready to cum. I had sucked cock before, from back in Jr. high school, and I was horny as hell at that point. Instead of going back
behind the camera, I dropped to my knees and moving his hand, took his 7.5 incher down my throat. The look of surprise on his face was priceless. In a very short time, he was ready to shoot, and warned me to move, but I wanted to try swallowing cum for the first time. He moaned, and stated cumming. his cum was quite bitter, and I gagged on it, but kept going. After I finished, he asked me if I was OK, and I was, but the bitter taste of his cum put me off taking a load in my mouth for a long time. He then sucked me off, and took my load, and swallowed it. Despite the bad taste, it was a really erotic experience.
The second time a guy came in my mouth was much better. I was sitting in the back row of an adult theater in Troy, NY, looking for dick to suck. This guy came up behind me with about a 6 in cock, and I started sucking. His cock tasted soooo good, my mouth was dripping with saliva, I sucked him until he came, and didn't even taste it
Quote |