Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - San Suk Sauna Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2010, 01:10 PM
hans030
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunTST View Post
Not sure if I have got the spelling right (may be it should be 'suck') and could not find an up to date thread on this. I went a couple of times last week in the afternoon. Admission B180. Both very hot days so everything was glowing by the time I reached the entrance a pleasant down hilll stroll from the Jomtien Beach Road (?Thepraya). I came down Soi 11 which did not have the guy with tuk tuk on it who obligingly runs you down. Mai pen rai. I do have 2 legs, after all.

Ground floor has steam room where there is action from early afternoon. I could hear the slurping. ...
All in all this is a really pleasant place. I know its a bit out of the way but it is really worth a visit!
Slurping??? What do you mean? Slurping cock......? In public? Wow.......... I always have dreamed of that.......
Quote |