Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The "Cum Machine"
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2010, 08:51 PM
Yearn_for_Facials
Cruiser

The "Cum Machine"

Recently I advertised for a “Cum Machine” (on a popular list website) and I only received two responses… neither of them were serious.

When I put up an ad to blow guys I get lots of responses and they are a pain to go through, and then by the time I weed out the fakes and concentrate on the good ones, I eventually get down to ZERO possibilities. The guys who appear to be truly serious are, in fact, married and then we have to be discreet & then they aren’t available most of the time. Uh, nice.

I really want a man I can play with who has a hard penis and can cum quite a bit. For me it’s not just about blow jobs (though oral sex is always on my mind) but I want to enjoy sperm from another man or men all the time… various times during the day… and I want him to cum on various parts of my body. I want this pleasure and his climax to see, taste, feel, and enjoy thoroughly.

Why is it so damn hard to get this done?

- Jim
Quote |