Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2010, 02:01 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I visited 88 Massage yesterday, via river boat to Nontaburi and then bus 545. It was worth the trip. From their web page;
88 Massage : à¡Âì Gay Ê»Òà¡Âì ÃéÒ¹¹Ç´à¡Âì
I had lusted after B-Boy. The place is easy enough to find from the map on the webpage. It is near the beginning of Rawadi soi 21 on the edge of a local food and clothes market. At about 7pm, there were about 10 boys available. B-Boy was AWOL but another boy I liked was there...all 6'1" of him. Went for 1 hr oil and 30 minutes scrub...Bht550, but about Bht400 if before 5pm. The lobby was good and staff friendly and helpful. You can choose from a photo book or look where the boys are sitting. Was asked if I wanted mat on the floor or a table. I like the mat on the floor..more sexy I always think. It was a big room with arm chair and music. But shower was separate. The Isaan, Khon Kaen boy came in to soap me and nearly made me cum right then and there. I resisted...temporarily. Back in the room, I was massaged and scrubbed by the naked boy. The oil massage was even more erotic than my first experience at White House, Bangkapi. He had an exciting body to body routine with ever-increasing rigid dick-to-bum routine. Largish solid dick and good body. He really wanted to fuck me...but alas, not something I ever fancied much. He initiated rimming and smoking and did it with gusto. As far as I could tell, there was nothing he wouldn't do willingly. I eventually came in his mouth while he masturbated himself. Showered again together. The manager had said Bht500 is a minimum tip, but he was certainly good for Bht1,000. Then I took a motor cycle taxi to the main road for Bht10 and then bus 545 to Central Lhad Phrao and MRT home. If Khun B-Boy shows up, I shall return. For me, the sex was a little too easily available...I prefer to work harder for sex! But others may enjoy the boat ride and the pleasant 88 experience.
Quote |