Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - San Suk Sauna Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 8th August 2010, 03:47 AM
KhunTST
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/color]

-- I'll allow that my experiences of such places might not be as extensive as yours, but those that I have, coupled with what other farangs have mentioned, are that one can visit a certain place on a certain day and at a certain time and have an experience; then one can return a week, ten days or whatever time interval later and have a completely different experience, (or vice-versa if that'll be yr. fortune and/or you like it that way!), - predicatability? 555!
As usual very wise words from the Sexytiler!! This applies to all 'venues' that we frequent probably including the pubs and clubs altho I'll allow these places have a little more predictability. But then how many times does that 'special fellow' that you saw/met at a commercial establishement disappear never to be seen again...
Quote |