Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 8th August 2010, 08:58 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- A farang's friend, he would be mid-50s.+ I suppose and of a certain life-style, from the USofA., visited BKK. recently and for just a few days - BABYLON SAUNA. was the only sauna visited.
- Later the friend enquired after a farang-friendly sauna that is sleazy? There should be clean towels, HOT water and suchlike available, of course, for good pers. hygiene; but as for the rest ... . I was unable to offer any suggestions based-upon my pers. experience. Do such places exist here in BKK.?
I'd say the one floor in Sauna Mania is sleazy--but I'm not sure if this place is farang-friendly (but it's probably closer to farang-friendly than almost any sauna other than Babylon). A few farangs do show up there--it's not all Thai. Farose 2 is also sleazy (especially the one floor with dirty rooms and dirty floor)--and it draws a huge Thai crowd on Sat. nights--but again, I don't think it's that farang-friendly.
Quote |