Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2010, 09:41 AM
LuvSuckinCock
Cruiser

No it wasn't!!! Trust me I'm really hurt and shocked. He admits to have loved stroking each other and ourselves, but he wants nothing more.

Also, he admitted to becoming a bit of an exhibitionist over the years and wants to post pics of his cock all over the web to hear thoughts about it. I think he is into stroking his own ego, shame, humiliation, and playing with other's minds. He also loves the power control; he may use kindness so it's covert.

He has always been a little selfish, but this proves what I always thought that he is totally into him and now realize that he will use kindness to force his agenda and wants on you.

sorry for wasting all of our times. I told him I have no desire to see his cock or watch each other. He was mad and disappointed.
Quote |