Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Acceptable Risk: The Cock Edition
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2010, 04:45 PM
Your_GloryHole_Lover
Cruiser

I am most creative when it cums to cocks!

I LOVE sucking bare cocks and can't think of anything more thrilling than having a man cum in my mouth! I love to let him fill my mouth before I swallow as I really love the flavor! I also love how cum coats my mouth and throat and I can still taste it hours later. I've sucked off strangers thru the glory holes for many years and have sucked off hundreds of different men and never had any kind of STD. I think the risk is really low...and the pleasure for both of us is really great...so I continue sucking cocks thru the glory hole to this day! And, I really love the variety, too! Big cocks and small, all races and colors, all sizes and shapes, cut and uncut...I LOVE them all and love to suck them off! But I especially love dark, uncut cocks (black, Indian, Hispanic, etc.), very large cocks (make me work for the pleasure!), and very big, thick, strong-tasting loads...cum loads that fill my mouth, taste awesome and stick to my ribs! I also like a man to cum really hard and loud when he finally blows his nut in my mouth!

I have sucked off two guys who wore condoms. (I guess they were married and didn't want to bring anything home!) They were unlubed rubbers and, although I took them into my mouth with some trepidation, I soon found out that the condom had little or no taste at all and the shape and heat of the cock inside were the same as when bare! I sucked them as if they were bare, too, and soon felt them throb and jerk as they came inside my mouth. It was quite a thrill to see how the bloated reservoir tip stood straight out and how the cockhead was awash in cum! The first guy handed me the full rubber thru the glory hole before he left the video booth and I asked the second for the rubber, which he gladly gave me. I then spent some very hot moments playing with those full rubbers with my tongueand slipping my tongue inside to taste that hot cum, before I finally sucked their load out of the condom and swallowed it! (What can I say? I really do LOVE cum!!!) YUMMY!
Quote |