Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in my downtown hotel room, Aug. 18-21
View Single Post
Old 11th August 2010, 09:04 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

Excellent Oral Service in my downtown hotel room, Aug. 18-21

Gentlemen:

It has been way too long since I've had the chance to gather men who enjoy being orally serviced fore and aft, and to climax, with me in a Chicago hotel room. But at last, here it is!

I will be staying at the HOTEL BLAKE CHICAGO, which is 500 S. Dearborn St. Chicago IL 60605.

I will be hosting:

Wed. Aug. 18, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
oral service get-together after work

Thurs. Aug. 19, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
oral service get-together lunchtime

Fri. Aug. 20, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
oral service get-together lunchtime

as well as being available for one-on-one servicing at mutually agreed-upon times.

If you've been with me before, please come back! If you've never done this, I'm looking for men between 25-50, h/w proportionate, d/d-free and healthy....who love to get naked and be orally serviced to climax in a room full of hot naked guys. You can suck or get sucked.

You will find contact information in my profile.

You will need to email me so that I can get back to you with a room number once I check into the hotel on Wed. Aug. 18.

Hope to see/service you soon!

chicagoservicemaster
Quote |