Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2010, 04:12 AM
JupiterJake
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans030 View Post
Why is everybody talking about "a little smoking" and not saying "sucking"? Is it normal in Thailand to talk about "smoking" in stead of "sucking"? Does anyone know the Thai word for smoking/sucking?
There are a number of rather colorful ways (some more vulgar than others) that refer to sucking cock. The ones that spring to mind are:

ดูด (dood - to suck) ควย (kuay - cock) - so the phrase would be ดูดควย (dood kuay). The ควย if often simply abbreviated to เค and is written in English as "K"

Also, the word อม (om - suck) can also be used to replace ดูด. หำ (hum) can also be used for cock. There are others but ควย and หำ are the most commonly used in impolite society.

Another way of referring to oral sex is ใช้ปาก (use mouth) - this is more polite.

I was in Pattaya last weekend in Good Boys and asked one of the 19 year olds what he is able to do with guys. Fuck and jerk-off he answered. I then asked him ใช้ปากได้ไหม (can you give head) and he replied in the negative.

There are other more esoteric formulations but these are the most commonly used and understood.

Apologies if my transliterations are off - I never learned how to use transliterations.
Quote |