Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2010, 10:11 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
... also advice please. Any recommendations for massage venue with twinky gay boys within easy reach of Amari Atrium Hotel on New Petchaburi Road ?

-- The nearest places that springs to mind would be the massage parlors in FORTUNE TOWN, MRT. RAMA IX.; from recollection Khun Yannawa mentioned THE ELEPHANT MASSAGE PARLOR there? Although, from passing-by some time ago, my memory suggests that '... twinky gay boys ... .' might be few & far between - but possibly worth going there for a look-see?

-- Looking-at my BKK. City Atlas - ISBN.:9-789749-440780 - I see that the AMARI ATRIUM HTL. is not too far away, approx.1K.yds., from MRT. PETCHABURI; also the Khlong San Sabe - with its ferry svces. to/from PRATUNAM & to/from THE MALL - B.KAPI LANDINGS - is quite close, too.
Quote |