Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2010, 06:19 AM
JupiterJake
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
Jey Spa on Sukhumvit 41 would probably be the closest.

You can see their details and their boys at:

à¡Âì Gay : Thai Massage Boy

(free sign-up required to view the goodies)
I had my first massage at Jey Spa this afternoon. I arrived at 3PM and believe that I was the only customer at that time. I chose a 90 minute oil massage. They have an album of photos of guys to choose from and I chose a cute 20 year old. I asked if he was available and was told that indeed he was. When he emerged from the back room he looked nothing like his photo. If I had have seen him in the flesh earlier I doubt whether I would have chosen him as he was not my type - a little too thin for my taste.

In any event, I was taken to the room and asked to take a shower - which is a private open air shower through the rear door of the message room. I liked it and also the room was charming. Good temperature and soft relaxation music was played throughout.

The massage was firm and very sensual. He asked several times whether I was enjoying it to which I replied in the affirmative. Lots of attention pain to my ass crack, which suits. After I turned onto my back and he did the legs things turned sexual very quickly. He removed his massage trousers to reveal a semi-hard cock of a respectable length and girth. He had no hesitation on going down on me and did it with gusto. I had to slow him down as I would have cum far too quickly. I popped him onto the bed and proceeded to blow him. He became very hard under my expert care. I then proceeded to rim him and he was very noisy in his appreciation. He asshole was simply delicious. My finger slipped in ever so easily and he loved it even more than my tongue. He was writhing like a crazy person up and down on my finger, then two fingers, I am sure he would have bottomed had I had a condom. We switched places and he proceeded to blow me again - and again I had to slow him down. He lifted one of my legs and buried his face in my ass and rimmed me like there was no tomorrow. At this juncture, I could hold on no longer. After I was done I asked him if he would like to cum and he said it was okay. I do quite like my masseurs to cum - but as I was the fist client of the day perhaps he wanted to keep himself. In any event, it was fine.

I showered, paid him a handsome tip for his very fine performance and left. He offered to take me to the end of the soi on the motorbike but as it wasn't raining I decided to walk.

I shall certainly go to Jey Spa again.
Quote |