Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Acceptable Risk: The Cock Edition
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2010, 11:31 AM
Goodcocksucker
Cruiser

According to the local STD Clinic, if you have an open cut(s) inside the mouth such as on your lower inner lip, the risk is much greater.
I've sucked with a sore throat which made me think about what was said. Myself, I like to suck without a condom because I like the cock that way. Yes, I will swallow if the cock cums in my mouth however most cocks will pull out and jerk to orgasm.
I've wanted to try the anal thing however I've wanted to take the cock bareback because I want to feel the cock orgasm inside of me.
Recently I sucked a cock with two condoms on at a public place and I thought he was just wanting to be safe. Later I realized that he was wanting anal sex. So I 'blew' my chance of having anal for my first time!
One thing I won't do is ass-to-mouth sex. The rectum is not a good place for the oral thing due to bacterium in that area plus we all know what comes out of there! I have been rimmed before though and it is pleasureable on the recieving end. I've also been 'fingered' which I find pleasureable as well.
And lets not forget the balls. Balls are very enjoyable as well. I enjoy holding and 'kneading' the cocks balls while sucking. Have you ever had your balls 'fingered' when being sucked through a gloryhole!!??
Quote |