Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2010, 05:57 AM
Gweilo
Cruiser

visited heaven sauna last friday. entrance fee somewhere around 120 baht. fairly busy at 7pm. 2 or 3 other farangs. a few very good looking locals (with muscular bodies). sadly, all gymfit looking locals avoided all farangs (me including). the good news is that farangs weren't too choosy and all (possibly except one) got someone.

there were also two very muscled locals. one of them cruised a chubby local. sat with him on the bench and massaged his hand. not sure whether they knew each other, or massaging hands is a sign of interest, or the muscular guy was a prostitute hunting for off-peak trade. both muscular guys avoided farangs as well.

sauna mania: haven't been there during daytime, but my friend visited daytime and reported that locals weren't interested in white guys at all. I visited the place after dj on saturday and sunday (both times around 4am). there were still some guys inside. on the first occasion, two muscular guys; on the second one gymfit guy. each time, there were a few (2-3) gwm cruising. in general, somewhat better looking locals weren't interested in white guys. i could easily pick up the average looking guys (who don't work out, but aren't fat) if i wanted. most guys at sauna mania were very young, very slim, and around 5'8.

babylon: haven't been there yet, but my travelling companion visited last monday and reported that the whole large section with showers, big steam room, jacuzzi and a cruising maze was closed. the only section opened was the one next to the changing rooms. the only steam room operating was the one next to the swimming pool. no hot (gymfit) asians, except the regulars/prostitutes, who sit around the gym.
Quote |