Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time Water Sports
View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2010, 07:29 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot
First time Water Sports

Ok so I have never done any thing with guy involving any one peeing in me or on me. But this was a first for me, let me say right off the bat I did not drink any pee. It was how ever sprayed on me.

I was posting a thread on Craigslist because I was horny and had the day off with nothing to do. After waitign what seemed like for ever I finally got a reply back from some guy staying at a hotel not too far from where I live. Now fianlly having a encounter I got ready to go. I got on my loosest clothing and very little of it. It is warm out so I have on a loose pair of pants a tank top and sandals. I head on over and get o this guys room. He opens the door he is maybe a few years older then me. Me being 40 at the time.

So I enter his room. It is a nice suite, it isn't huge but it is nice. Any way we sit on the couch in his room and we get to chatting. I had no problem with this as I enjoy talking with other like minded men. After a few minutes he offers me some botted water. At first I am leary of it, weird I know I am always worried of being drugged or something. But I take it and check the bottle it all looks good. And it is a big bottle. So I WAS happy with that it was warm out and I was parched. I also notice he is drinking one as well and I notice an empty sitting on the table. He must have been thirsty. After we chat for a while I finaly say that I need to pee. He looked at me with a smile. He tells me that he wanted to watch me pee. I had no problem with it whether he wanted hold it for me or just watch me pee whether I am sitting down or standing up. Then he tells me how he wants me to pee. I look at him with a grin myself. I tell him I never done that before but it would be a thrill for me to have him see me pee in that way.

I get undressed completely, nothing on and go into his bathroom. I turn around and he is now completely naked as well. I immedaitely look down and he has a beautiful sized cock and his sproting a semi wood. I can honestly say I amhappy that he is turned on already and that either I or the act is getting him ncie and hard. I step in the tub/shower. I tell him I got to go. He tells me how he wants me to hold or rather block my dick. I am not that big so the first thing he tells me would work out fine. I reach down and pull my low hanging sack over my cock. and I hold it there like a cup. He then tells me to let it rip. He then leans on the wall and looks on at what I am doing.

Now I let it go. As I am standing in the shower, I have my legs together with my knees touching, kind of like as if I was trying to hold it in. Then I let it go. I feel the warmth of my pee as it sprays my sack and runs on my hand and down my legs. I have to admit it felt rather hot and exicting to do this. Plus knowing that a man was enjoying seeing me do this. I finally finish for what seemed like forever and I let go and I am dripping all over with my pee and it down my legs and on my hand. Now he tells me to stay in the tub. Because he says he also has to go now. I look a little surprised and curiuos as tow hat he wants to do. He tells me, I figure what the hell I am in a shower why not. I then turn my back to him and I lean forward as I grab the cheeks of my ass and pull them apart and show him my pretty pink hole of an ass. He tells me I have a hot little hole and it looks great. I then pucker it up for him and show him some what the control of my hole. He tells me here it comes. Then I feel his hot pee being shot all over my ass and on my back. God it seemed he went on forever. In the end he was arcing his stream so it landed right on the small of my back and then washed all over my ass and down my body. After he wad done he told me that was beautiful, and that I did an awesome job.

He then got into the shower with me. He told me to turn on the water. I did so and adjusted the water to a nice warm temperature. He then got a wash cloth and soaped it up and then he turned the shower on so now the water was running voer both of us. He then washed my whole body and thoroughly washed my ass hole and cock clean. It was so erotic to me, I never had some one bathe me like that since aia guess I was a small child. He finshed bathing me completely. I was so very sqeeky clean and so turned on I could not believe it. I then turned around and helped him batne and clean him self. We got out of the tub and he towel dried my body. Yes I am a chubby fellow but he dried me off. He dried himself off. We went into the bedroom.

Now sitting on the edge of his bed I just looked at him and we started kissing. Then we started to get more positioned on the bed. We were lying on the bed next to each other. While kissing I reached down and started to stroke his cock. I stopped kissing him and slowly started to kis down his tummy and finally reached his cock. I teased him and licked his head. He let out a low moan as I teased him. Then just as he could not take it any more I gave him the pleasure of taking his whole cock deep in my throat. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took his whole cock in my mouth. I sucked on him for awhile. He then pulled me off his cock. I looked at him with disappointment at being pulled off. He pushed me to the bed and had me lie down on the bed with my head resting on the pillows. He then started to suck on my tits and plaaying with my cock while he sucked on me. I was turned on so much, to have a man sucking my tits and jerking my cock.

He slowly kissed me down my stomach and finally had his lips wrapped around my cock. I could not believe it. I was sooo hard now and his mouth felt incredible. I could not take it any more, I told him to twist his body around so we could 69. He did so AND I finally had my lips wrapped around his awesome cock. He began fucking my mouth and it felt great. His precum making my mouth slick as he pumped my mouth. He stopped sucking on me after a little bit and he really got into fucking my mouth. I let him fuck my mouth. I gagged a few times from his beautiful cock going in and out of my mouth.

After a few minutes he finally let out a low deep moan. And he pumped his hot load in my mouth, I had gagged once from the amount of cum he was dumping in my mouth. I did my slutty best and swallowed his entire load. He then went and took my little cock deep in his mouth. And he gave me possibly one of the best blow jobs I have even had. Within what seemed like seconds I let out my little girly moan and squirmed as I let my load go. I hear him moan with pleasure as I pump my load into him. After I finally let my entire load out, he pulls my cock out of his mouth and he comes up to my head and he leans in and we kiss PASSIONATELY.

I loved it, and surprised and happy to find out he still had some of my cum in his mouth and he shared my cum with him. I LOVED IT. And it was so hot to me, no one has ever did this with me. Now I want this all the time if I can get it. After we kissed and hugged and just alot of body contact and moaning. We finally got away from each other. He lied back on the bed and watched me as I got dressed. Once I was dresed he told me he would email me again the next time he was in town. I told him he better get in contact with me.

We both went to the door of his suite. He was still naked, as he opened the door to his suite. I looked at him with admiration as he stood there naked in the door for any one to see him. He reached out and grabbed my hand and he placed his arms around my waste and he pulled me and kissed me. I got into it and wrapped my arms aorund his neck and pulled him in and kissed more passionately then I have ever kissed a man before. Just as he was getting ready to pull away he lowered his hands and grabbed my ass cheeks and sqeezed them both with his hands. He then looked deep into my eyes and told me next time he wants to fuck my big bubbly ass. I looked at hm with a devilsh grin and told him it is all yours when ever you Want it. I would happily spread my legs and let you fuck me hard till you came. Then I left very happy and satisfied. And glad that he had a great time. When I got home there was an emial from him telling me that he had a wonderful time and really wanted to see me again the next time he was in town.

Ok that is it, I don't know if it really is considered water sports for those hard core guys who are into it. Maybe this is sort of WS lite. Or WS in training, I am not sure. So any ways I hope you liked hearing about my encounter and first time involved in WS.
Quote |