Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - hanoi massage
Thread: hanoi massage
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2010, 09:56 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

Third time to place mentioned above - was given 2 boys and had a good time but lasted about 40 minutes and then they demanded far too much money which rather spoilt it.

Just round the corned two guys were sitting on the street and offered massage with sex. Just off the street went up a vertical ladder into an attic type room that was just big enough for the mattress and fan. Had the thumping slapping massage - but for some time and then sucked each other.

Also went to Ami Spa (see Utopia). Saw about 8 boys there - all early 20s in my view. Was offered one that was not the most attractive but decided just to go with the flow for the first visit. Has about 4 rooms - the walls do not go to the ceiling and the doors have windows in but my masseur put the towel over the window. Was offered a bath to begin with which was lying on a table and being soaped and showered. No having to wear shorts or having towels placed in strategic positions. The oil massage was so so. Then shorts came off masseur and mutual sucking. I obviously over tipped at the end as was very thankful. Will be trying it again. For directions if you look at their map and with your back to the entrance of no 19 - across the road and to the left you will see a sign on the pavement for Ami Spa - down the passage way and turn right and it is a few doors on the left. The main road is full of street restaurants so very busy.
Quote |