Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GoGo Bars
Thread: GoGo Bars
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2010, 12:29 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Resonding to the above post: I know there have been a lot of posts about this -- the go-go boys are selling their youth, we should be happy to make them feel rewarded, etc.

But if a Thai guy would work 12 hours a day and maybe make 8,000 a month in a manufacturing job (which even then is probably above-average earnings in Thailand) I don't see the sense in being relieved of 2,000 or 3,000 baht (drinks, off-fee, and boy tip) taking a boy out of a bar (who might not even be satisfactory sex anyway). What I don't understand is why there are not more hot guys walking around outside hoping to connect for 500 baht. Actually, there are some--but not the number that one would expect for Patpong area, etc. (and for 500 baht compared to what they make at their jobs). If anyone knows a good place to meet guys on the street after midnight, PLEASE post! My walking circuit is Rama 4 to Silom to Patpong night market street to Suriwong to Soi Twilight and then back down Rama 4 to Silom. After screening out what my instincts tell me are the opportunistic fakes (who usually first talk about "massage" and probably won't be good sex), there are very few guys I'm interested in. But I've been able to resist temptation with the go-go boy thing--maybe I should try it, but I've always eventually been able to meet someone elsewhere.

I'm also aware of cruising generally by that whole Royal Palace / army baracks area (see numerous posts on that).
Quote |