Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Acceptable Risk: The Cock Edition
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2010, 10:49 AM
Goodcocksucker
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_GloryHole_Lover View Post
The two guys I sucked who wore rubbers, I didn't ask or suggest it. They just did it! I guess it turned them on somehow. Funny thing was, I had see a girl in a video suck a guy off into a rubber and then suck out his cum and it looked like a turn-on. So when this actually happened, I was interested in doing it. Of course, I was ready to refuse if they tasted bad and was very surprised to find whatever type these guys used was pretty tasteless! So I did it, although I did miss the flavor of male meat and the thrill of tasting and feeling a guy's hot cum spurting into my mouth! I did feel them cum though, it was just different. I had no trouble making them cum either!

Every time I take a cock into my mouth, I fully expect to have the guy cum there. I love every aspect of cocks and sucking them and receiving a guy's rippin' hot orgasm in my mouth is the most thrilling thing on earth! I love the taste of cum and how it feels in my mouth and I always swallow it! I can't imagine sucking a man to the intense pleasure of an orgasm and then saying a mental "Ooooo! Yuk!" and taking his cock out just before he cums to shoot into space! Or, worse yet, spitting his cum out! Silly women do that!!!

And yes! I love a man's balls, too, and spend plenty of time licking, kissing and gently sucking a guy's balls whenever I can! I love big glory holes that a guy can push his hairy balls into so I can lick them and feel them against my lips and chin as I suck his cock. I learned how much men like their balls being loved many years ago the first time I ever went to a highway rest area where I heard guys were having sex. I made small talk with a stranger who wandered by my car as I sat there not knowing quite what to do and, just a few minutes later, I found myself following this guy into the dark woods at the edge of the parking area. I found him in the dark by the glow from his cigarette and saw that he already had his pants down around his ankles and his cock out and ready for me! I did the only thing I could do and dropped to my knees with my mouth open. He stepped forward and put his still mostly soft cock right into my mouth! I engulfed his meat with my wet mouth and buried my lips and nose in his thick pubic bush, feeling his low-hanging balls against my upturned chin...all sensations I dearly love! As I began to suck, his cock began to swell and I was soon sucking quite a length of dick and fighting to get all of it in my mouth. I pumped my mouth on it for about four or five minutes before he rudely pushed my head back with his hand and pulled his cock out of my mouth with a wet slurping sound I think you could have heard down by the cars! I whined out an annoyed "Hey..." but he just held his cock back against his belly and ordered, "Lick my balls!" Well, I was more than glad to do that and not only licked them, but for the next five minutes, I sucked and licked and kissed and loved all over his balls while he let his saliva-slick, dripping cock lay on my forehead and cheek! I finally welty kissed up the entire underside of his cock, kissed it right on the drippy tip and slid my eager mouth down over the entire length of his meat. I heard him gasp, he grabbed my head and uncontrollably blew his load right into the back of my throat, almost gagging me! I fought off the gag reflex though and gulped down his delicious cum as fast as he could pump it into my mouth! When he finished and he was zipping up, he thanked me for "working" his balls like that and told me I really knew how to please a guy with my mouth. I thanked him for the compliment and for the priviglege of sucking his cock and balls and we parted ways. Ahter that, if I could, I always spent time loving a man's balls with my mouth and found this really turned guys on. In fact, my cousin once told me that the way I sucked and licked his balls was one of his favorite things about our sex-play and how hot it made him feel.

Sucking guys off is just so much friggin' fun, it's amazing!
mmmmmm -- Ball suck ---- mmmmmmmmm
Had a guy once that was able to get my average sized throbbing member AND balls into his mouth!! That was a great sensation!!
Quote |