Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy...
Thread: Fantasy...
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2010, 11:33 AM
chrisgowa
Cruiser

Outdoor Fuckfest

There is a place in North Scottsdale/NE Phoenix that is perfect for outdoor sex. It is very cruisy and is always a satisfying visit. The fantasy starts with me following a guy into the desert and down the wash to a pvt area surrounded by trees. When we get there, a guy is on his knees taking care of a man. I ask if they mind if we play here and the standing man says "Plenty of room. Have some fun." A third guy had followed my new found friend and I into the clearing. My friend and I pulled out our cocks and the third guy dropped to his knees and worked us both over. He says between slurps he wants to be fucked. I guess since I was the first with a condom, I got to fuck him. He was freshly shaved pre-lubed and a right fine piggy. My new friend and I both fucked him as the other two watched. Love an audience!
Quote |