Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2010, 11:35 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

I noticed a long time ago that very little sex leading to orgasm actually happens in U.S. saunas -- they're mainly places where asexual, useless, queeny types end up to "exist" in a gay place (walk around a little to pose, engage in some gayspeak, get a room and sleep alone in it, etc.) -- this might be another reason why the Western saunas are in decline. I suppose young normal guys who want sex with other young guys are turned off by this total (and pathetic) waste of time.

My experience in Bangkok is the opposite--lots of hot guys who are there for hot sex--and lots of guys going into rooms and having hot sex.

Also, as to bars, I think a lot of gay bars go out of business here in the U.S. for the same reason: a certain element of weird queens (who are NOT interested in sex--but instead just want to pose, play weird mind games, etc.) takes over and the place ends up closing. I've always had the thought that someone should try opening a bar or sauna that ruthlessly screens who they let in--even excluding a lot of young guys. Also, one of my first observations when I entered the cruising world around 1984 was that most gay people who smoke cigarettes are a total waste of time (I think their brain's reaction to nicotine removes sex drive or substitutes for it).
Quote |