Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2010, 12:25 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Judo massage.

-- After Khun Yannawa visited the Immig'n. Bureau he went to K MALE MASSAGE & SPA. and reported on his visit in posting #1,022..
- Bearing in mind the above I decided that as I was in THE MALL - Ngam Wongwan I would visit the flg:

JUDO MASSAGE,
- addr.: 207/66, soi Pongpetch. Damnern,
Khet Lak Si., BKK. 10210.;
- tel.: (02)-953 3394.;
- web: > จูโดมาสซาจ ใส่ชื่อบทความ;
- area map: > http://www.thaimassageboy.com < Registration, gratis, req'd. for viewing;
- dir'ns. from THE MALL -
1.- Exit THE MALL on Ngam Wongwan rd.;
2. Turn RIGHT, (walk against the tfc.);
3.- Cross-over Prachachuen rd., dual carriageway & khlong.);
4.- Look-out for an UOB. branch, (RHS.), - soi Pongpetch Damnern is just before that;
5.- Turn RIGHT and walk along soi P'petch. Da,mnern;
6.- JUDO MASSAGE is on yr. RHS. and is clearly indicated by both name & st. no..

-- ETA. approx. 14.20.hrs.;
- Young receptionist spoke little if any English; the boi whom he summoned wasn't much better. However, an older man entered - by Pol Pot's def'n. he is educated as he wears glasses - and between us we decided upon an aroma massage + ginseng scrub for 399.Bh.;
- MIN. TIP. is 500.Bh. for massage only and 1,000.Bh. for massage PLUS extras!
- At that earlyish hr. there were but two masseurs available; looking-at the photo.-album I chose masseur Bas - young-looking, slightly gelled hair, shortish and adequately covered - ie.: not skin & bones;
- Massage room upstairs; with std. sized massage table and of adequate size; air-cond. shared with next door room, thus one could hear & be heard; locker for one's valuables for wch. the customer holds the key;
- Shower/toilet not en suite; HOT water htr. not working - but water not too cold for this aged & sensitive body;
- Khun Bas did not join me in the shower. Back in the room he stripped-off to his briefs and then started the aroma oil massage, wch. was firm, good & thorough with a certain amt. of att'n. being paid to those parts upon wch. the sun ... . After being towelled dry the scrub started, again good & firm;
- Khun Bas & I went to the shower, where he - still keeping-on his briefs - showered, soaped & rinsed me;
- I took the hint and did not enquire about any post-massage extras;
- Downstairs I was offered the usual cup of hot & herbal tea;
- The bill was just 320.Bh., (a red'n. on the published rate.), PLUS TIP. to masseur.
- Maybe worth re-visiting at an hr. when MORE masseurs would be on duty?
Quote |