Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bkk vs Shenzhen
Thread: Bkk vs Shenzhen
View Single Post
Old 30th August 2010, 01:28 PM
Gweilo
Cruiser

the main sauna is called yang gang, it's located not far from the park called lizhi. exact address found on the net: 2033 Middle Hong Lin Lu 3/F @ Nan Chong Hotel
阳刚桑拿 深圳市福田区 红岭中路2033. the place is extremely busy on weekends and operates 24 hours.

another one is called KK. it's close to kexueguang metro station (exit C; but it's not helpful as the place is hard to find). pix of the sauna, address and the tel number here: KK同志桑拿会所 >> 电话:0755-83651839 it's also 24-hour place

the third one is called XO. address here: http://www.huo888.com/show.asp?nid=213
operates 24 hours

KK and XO attract smaller crowd, but it's easier to connect where guys have lesser choice. facilities are almost identical in all saunas (read: very basic). hygiene level problematic (towels actually stink and look positively grey; so don't smell them). not much to do if u had sex or cannot get it. u could use the pc with the internet (about 2 pcs in each sauna, but always occupied) or watch Chinese tv in a big sleeping room.

very few cubicles for sex (in all venues),but guys don't tend to stay in the rooms for ever (rooms are very basic and rather unwelcoming) so u should have no problems finding a place when the need arises.

condoms provided at the counter. but maybe it's easier to bring your own.

as i said before, chinese guys in shenzhen seem to be largely colour blind when it comes to sex (in fact, all seemed fascinated by my white skin and shaved pubes), but because of it, they are not automatically into any white guys. still, i believe that a big cock could win everyone a few or many fans.

chinese guys seem to be into fucking, rather than just sucking. there are many tops and many bottoms. they are not ashamed of being upfront about their favorite sexual position. simply ask and they will tell u. in most cases, they will ask u.

those speaking english will definitely find u.
Quote |