Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time Water Sports
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2010, 11:45 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Piss Play

I have watched a few piss vids; thought the stuff was pretty hot but somewhat messy and thus, impractical. None of my buddies or hookups showed any interest.

I went to a popular cruising bar in Frankfurt, Germany one night and hooked up with a hot twinky dude. We managed to grab an empty booth, locked up and he went down on me like a man who did not have a cock in a very long time. I fucked him, too, and he said he really loved it. The play was over and we started getting dressed to leave. Once he got fully dressed and put on his wool cap, he sqautted down, looked up at me and said, "Would you mind pissing over me?" I did not think twice about, pulled out and aimed at his open mouth. He was gulping down all he was able to swallow but some piss went on his cap and coat.

Once I was done, he stood up, and said, "Shit, I got myself drenched and it is pretty cold outside." Yup, it was late November and yeah, it was freezing out there.

I told him to come with me to my hotel room and dry up before going home. "Will you fuck me again?", he asked.

"Yeah, dude, now that you are asking, I'll fuck you again." I said. And I sure did.

KD
Quote |