Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Milking the Prostate
View Single Post
Old 2nd September 2010, 11:22 PM
femman
Cruiser

milking

I went to see a dominatrix. She layed me on a bench, like a workout bench, and tied my hands under the bech. My ankles she tied with ropes and put the ropes through some eye bolts on the ceiling pulling the ropes tight so my legs were way up in the air and spread. I was essentially resting on my shoulders.

She straddled my head, facing toward my body. She reached around behind, spread her ass cheeks and sat on my face -telling me to lick her ass. When I hesitated she grabbed my balls and started twisting and squeezing. I have to tell you I really go into licking that asshole, sticking my toungue in as deep as I could. She gave me just enough air to keep going as she closed her ass cheeks around my face.

I started getting hard, really, really hard. Suddenly she jammed a well lubed finger deep into my vulnerable asshole pressing firmly and steadily on my prostate. I just kept on with a steady stream of ejaculation - one of the most fantantastic experiences I have ever had.
Quote |