Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time Water Sports
View Single Post
Old 5th September 2010, 08:09 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

Very nice gentlemen.

Yeah I admit this wasn't my thing either, but the whole act and the whole encounter was so very hot to me and very unexpected.

This happened to me about two years ago. Now when ever I get in the shower in the morning and I have to pee. I will either sit on the edge of the tub with my feet on the inside of the tub. And I will press my legs together and make sure my little wee-wee is tucked between my legs. The I let it loose and fee the warmth of the pee cover my legs. Or while sitting on the edge of the tub I will lean back and abit and hold onto my wee-wee and let it fly and I will pee in the air and watch as it splatters all over my tummy and legs. Or I will stand in the tub and lean over and tuck it between my legs and just let is cascade down my legs. It is becoming very erotic to me to do this. And I would love to have another session with some one where they pee on me while I am in the shower. Or even multiple men doiing it all at the same time just shooting me like a bunch of super soakers drenching me in their pee.

I don't know if I could ever bring my self to drink some ones pee. But hell I take guys loads in my mouth whenever I can get it. So who knows maybe me taking a gulp of yellow treats may not be far behind. I just don't know.

So far guys thanks for haring your stories.
Quote |