Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Adult mixer for mature safe men Mt. Vernon area, Baltimore
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2010, 11:24 AM
Dougman1100
Cruiser

Adult mixer for mature safe men Mt. Vernon area, Baltimore

Looking to host a mixer for a group of discrete, safe and clean mature men. Mostly looking for men who are not into the bar seen who like to meet and play in a discreet “no tell” setting. Would like to set up a party for about 10 men from about the age of 35-up. A mixture of both tops and bottoms as well as bi or the curious The date will be Sept. 8th from 11:30pm - until would like this to be a fun and safe time. Please be D&D free…….. No P&P, drugs or unpleasantness‘. The setting is in a nice townhouse in the Mt. Vernon area. Parking is easy.
You will need to bring your own condoms and lube. I will supply beer, wine and snacks, but I am asking for a donation to cover costs from those who can…
So far I have a few responses from tops, versatile, bottoms, and voyeurs. Some are married so discretion is needed.

If interested, please send description and pic if you have one.

About your host: I am 45, nice looking, white, green eyes, blondish hair, 6foot, smooth face, 215, D&D free, nice guy. I am mostly an oral bottom who is talented at deep throat…….. If interested , email and I will send detailed info. Thanks lets have some fun.
Quote |