Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2010, 10:26 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

As Sloot says, I also believe it has gone out of business. The link in TMM Society also does not work anymore:
TMM Society - Index

I was at Angkor massage today and took a fancy to one of about 6 boys seated outside. Grabbed him and went upstairs for Thai massage at Bht250. Dark Isaan boy around 20, smiley and friendly. After a while, he complained about the heat and took his shirt off, to expose a lovable Isaan body with a back tattoo. He got quite close with his hands to my private parts and then placed my hand touch the front of his pants while massaging my arm. I just love that and felt an erect penis. I was still leaving him to make the first move and it was not long before he asked if I wanted a special service (no mention of money..just seemed to want sex)...and of course I did.
He was pretty much a whole-hog type of guy although not too keen on kissing. Once his pants were off, I could see the extent of his great body which included a large, cut (well it appeared to be as I never saw it soft), sweet-smelling and tasting penis. He had shaved pubic hair, which I don't normally like, but with his large, thickish penis and dark skin, it looked great. His penis was perfectly shaped with no bends or kinks. He loved everything to be sucked and caressed. If I had had an oil massage, probably he would have topped and bottomed. He was very happy with a normal "soft sex" tip. Definitely worth another go.
PM me for his name.
Quote |