Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Muay Thai (Bar Boxers on Walking Street)
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2010, 04:59 PM
LoganH
Cruiser

Interesting Question Icon513!

I was in Thailand before , but never been with a Boxer.

I have a second hand account,though, from a guy I met in Bangkok who had picked up several in Pattaya.

He went to some straight bars in Walking street that have demonstrations of Muay Thai boxing (most of the boxers there would not be the best, really, but they would be genuine boxers all the same).

His m.o. was to go to the bars and tip generously after a bout (the boxers go around looking for tips after a fight).

He would try to get chatting to them. Sometime the bar-girls in the places would know the boxers well and he would discreetly make his interest known.

He then would ask the boxers to pose for a photograph for a few baht. Then chat a bit more. If it was after their last fight of the night he would offer them a drink.

When things had gotten friendly, (maybe after one or two nights had passed) he would tell them he was a keen amatuer photographer, and ask them to come to his apartment for a more intimate photo session, for a generous remuneration.

By this time the boxer would know the score - usually the fact that he liked men rather than women would have been mentioned while chatting by then.

If he got rebuffed, he would know the boxer was not interested, but he would maintain friendly relations - sometimes that boxer would introduce him to a more amenable boxer friend in the future!

Sometimes the boxers did not appreciate the interest - they suddenly got very cold and unapproachable when he told them he preferred men to women, etc. but compared to western boxer types, where being in a situation like that could get you beaten up quite quickly, he said most of them were open to suggestion at least.

So that my story - second hand like i said, but it could be worth checking out if you are going to Pattaya.
Quote |