Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock rubbin'
Thread: Cock rubbin'
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2010, 09:38 PM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_GloryHole_Lover View Post
This is such a joy for me and, YES! I really do worship and adore cocks and love rubbing a man's hard cock all over my face and lips and neck and nipples, especially if he's really leaking precum or is very wet with a combination of my saliva and his precum! I love the scent, feel and salty taste, too, and do a lot of licking and kissing every chance I get. And it is absolute ecstacy for me to have other men watching and making wonderfully lewd comments as I do this to another man! I simply do LOVE cocks and will do absolutely ANYTHING for the incredible PRIVILEGE of giving sexual pleasure to a man or group of men! This open love of cock is what seperates from most men and virtually all women from us, the true "cock-lovers" and what allows us to give guys, even straight married guys, the most exquisite and intense orgasms they will ever experience when they let us put our loving mouth on their cock!
mmmm.. you sound like you know what you like... reading your post has me so hard and leaking... i leak so much tasty sexy pre... would love to rub some on my pebbly hard nipples for you...
Quote |