Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Muay Thai (Bar Boxers on Walking Street)
View Single Post
Old 10th September 2010, 03:50 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

I find that guy's modus operandi creepy--like a gay guy sitting in a straight bar and trying to "groom" a hunk into having sex. I wonder how many Thai boxers this really worked with--and how much time, effort, and money this weirdo had to expend to pick up "several." This is also like gays who troll craigslist, etc. soliciting straight guys looking for girls. It's also like pedophiles "grooming" their prey. Oh, how quaint--"Can I take your picture?" I bet these boxers immediately know what this guy is up to. The ones he is successful in seducing might have been money boys anyway. This is all good fantasy, but I wonder if it really works (except for the "several" that he got--and who knows how many rejections he got, and how much time he had to spend?).
Quote |