Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Muay Thai (Bar Boxers on Walking Street)
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2010, 08:15 AM
LoganH
Cruiser

Hi Wantasian.

No need for the snarky tone.

I think my description of what he does made it seem a bit more dragged out and underhand than it is - i think most boxers know pretty much straight away what he is after, and he is happy they do.

What I think the subtle approach he uses is for is to make it easier to contact guys who are happy to play with a guy (or at least happy to play for money) but do not officially self-identify that way, for reasons of "face".

And obvously he gets many rejections, but that is part of the process - the thrill of the chase.

You could argue that what he does is more interesting than a guy who goes to Pattaya and never leaves the gogo bars of Boystown, and is accepted by every guy he asks down from the stage.

Not that there is anything wrong with that but there is a bit of the "kid in a candy-store" aspect - it gets a bit dull after a while.

Anyway, I just hope your attitude does not put people who have interesting experiences with boxers (or anybody else off the gogo and host bar beaten track) from posting on this tread.
Quote |