Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Muay Thai (Bar Boxers on Walking Street)
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2010, 08:44 PM
hotblktrouble
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to hotblktrouble Send a message via MSN to hotblktrouble Send a message via Yahoo to hotblktrouble
My reason

In my previous trips to Thailand I met a few Boxers. They were confident, masculine, adventurous and very easy to get along with but not afraid to say what they liked or didn't like as I grow tired of the everything always being "up to you sir".

I don't want hugs, kisses or affection. I don't want a boyfriend or sniff kisses. I like a man that acts like a man and I find that the Fighters I have met are those types of guys. It also does not hurt that they have a gym trained body that is hard in all the right places and to have a body built for work and not simply for show.

There is more to it than that but I figure it is easier to explain the easy part, the hard part to explain in the flavor and smell of what attracts me to the boxer type of dish.
Quote |