Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2010, 02:38 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I visited the Yellow Massage place on soi Twilight opposite to Dick's Cafe yesterday afternoon. I had seen a boy I liked in a yellow shirt out on Surawongse Road buying fruit and followed him in. I selected him and we both received applause from the other boys. He took me upstairs two floors to a very large massage room with elevated double bed and on-suite shower. He is from Chantaburi. Once in the room, we showered together and he massaged me naked (Bht500/hour). Sooner than I expected, he started rolling around on top of me with a cute and medium penis...but not as good as the boy's penis at Angkor. He became very horny and was into ravaging, deep and hard kissing with a lot of clamoring and attempted biting. Very exciting and we eventually came together while masturbating each other. I am sure he would have bottomed and topped. It was just 20 minutes before we came. As I had got what I wanted, we showered and went downstairs very happy. Very happy with a soft sex tip. I will return again for another happy massage in a place with some happy boys.
Just for clarification, this is a sex massage joint and you get what you pay for. Whereas Angkor is not primarily for sex and you also get what you pay for but always have the potential for a nice surprise.
Quote |